Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

A White Christmas Eve

Wow, what a Christmas Eve we had! I don't have a whole lot of pics this year because we got stuck out in the crazy blizzard like storm that blew through!! We went out that afternoon to get the boys pictures taken, the hubbies went to a movie, and by the time we all got home it was about 8:00 o' clock and we had a ton to do!


So I made a yummy enchilada dinner for all, got the boys ready for bed in their Christmas pj's from Grammie, made sugar cookies, fudge, cupcakes, and then played Santa!! My favorite part!


My sister trying to shovel ice from my driveway...no we did not make it up to the garage!So pretty

My little snowman!

Little Brody

Lane playing a little Wii

Yummy cupcakes


I loved the white Christmas we got this year! I hope everyone was home safe and had a fun night!

No comments: