Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

O Christmas Tree... Sport Style!

This is Lane's very own tree in his room. He was given this tree last year and I love it! It's hard to really make out all the ornaments from the pics, but it has an assortment of cute little ornaments, his first Christmas one, day care ones, sport ones and so forth! This year I found a football tree skirt and I love it!!! I added these nutcrackes this year. Cowboy one...
And these two guys...all sports as usual! I have been looking everywhere for a UT one...and just this afternoon my aunt called and said she had found one for him....and at Lowe's of all places!! So I can't wait to add that to his dresser!


So that is Lane's Christmas decor in his room. We turn the lights on every day when we get home from school! He says "tree" "tree"! Very cute!