Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Every Second Counts

Never has those three words been more true than last night!!! I think I speak for Texas fans everywhere when I say that that was the hardest game to watch! Texas definitely gave a less...okay a VERY less, than stellar performance, but in the end we won....some may call it luck, but we won!!! Paul and I went to the game along with about 13 family members! We decided to tailgate before and it will definitely be a game to remember. It was seriously the coldest I have ever been but we had a great time doing it! I would have taken more pics but my hands were numb!
Part of the crew


Our setup! TV, grill and all!

Paul, papa, and Jared

Hook 'Em

About time to start!

My two favorite guys!

Such a wild and crazy game! I think Texas fans everywhere were more nervous than ever....and when Nebraska rushed the field there was just complete shock!! And in the end...this guy saved the day!! The Man of the Night....Hunter Lawerence! Wow!
Hopefully this will be true! I guess we will know for sure tonight!!



Alabama......THE EYES OF TEXAS ARE UPON YOU!!!!!

No comments: