Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

You looking at me??

Lately, Lane has taken an interest in sunglasses. He is always pulling for mine or Paul's and trying to put them on. So we pulled out his pair and he actually wears them now! Not for long, but just long enough! I love this picture of him and his funny mouth expression!



I can't believe that it is already July!! WHAT?? Where is this summer going?? Well, I hope that everyone has a fun, safe, and relaxing fourth of July!! We are headed down to Victoria then to Corpus with Paul's family! This will be Lane's first time on the beach since he was about four months old, so this time will be totally different! I'm excited to see how he will do and see what we can expect on our BIG vacation coming up at the end of this month!! OK, well I'll be back Monday with lots of pics!

3 comments:

Kyle and Marci said...

Love this picture! It looks like his hair is getting lighter? He's too cute! Yes, next time you're in town you must call me. I'd love to see you guys.

Brittany Stokes said...

Haha this is the funniest picture! He looks so gansta with those soccer ball sunglasses!!! I miss him!

Rachel and Matt said...

That is such a cute picture! I love the expression! Have a great fourth!