Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of July!

On Saturday Paul, Lane and I, as well as Paul's mom and stepdad, all headed down to Corpus to spend the 4th with Holly, Charlie, and some of his family. It was a fun day. We swam, drank, ate, and laid in the sun! Lane loved the pool and had fun playing with his cousin Coen! Here are some pics from the day!


Daddy and Lane in their 4th shirts! I had a red one, however Lane did not want a family shot! Oh well! I get what I can get!

Taylor, Lane and Andy..Paul's stepbro's!





Lane and grandpa


Packing up the truck


Our only family shot of the day!


Coen and Lane



Paul and Charlie having a few!


Holly, Lane and I....Coen was very into cleaning the pool!


Taking a break from the sun


Lane enjoying a Pretzel Sparkler that I made! He loved it!


Yum Yum




The Cantu's


Family love....kids, over here!


Playing in the pool with daddy!


My two boys

Lane and nana





That's it! Lane was exhausted by the end of the day and slept all the way back to Victoria!

No comments: