Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Spring Break-Take 2!!

The Swine Flu scare has hit home...no none of us have it...but it has forced my school district to close down until May 11th!!! I really can't believe it to be honest, but I have another week to stay at home and do whatever I want!! The best part about this whole deal is that we will not have to make up these days!!! On a serious note however, I do hope no one contracts the flu and we all stay healthy.


My mother in law is in town for a few days and has been getting to spend time with Lane. She brought up his birthday present...a little picnic table that turns into a water/sand table. Very cute...and he has been sitting on it! Anyway Friday night while Paul was putting it together in the kitchen, Lane found the box and thought it would be fun to play on. He thought it was a mini trampoline! He stood on it, bounced forever, and laughed out loud....he thought it was the best thing ever!!

This afternoon, we braved the rain and headed to P.F. Changs (yummy) for an early Mother's Day dinner for Paul's mom. The food was excellent of course, and Lane kept himself occupied with the chopsticks which served as his drumsticks!! I'm telling ya, this kid may just be a drummer when he grows up! He loves to bang things around!

He looks sneaky here!
Hopefully the weather clears up and maybe we can hang outdoors tomorrow!

1 comment:

Kensie said...

I'm SO jealous you get this week off!! Enjoy it!!!