Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

A New Look!

About a month ago now we had family pictures taken. This was the first time we've had professional family pics since last April, when Lane was about two weeks old. So you could imagine how excited I was! I was referenced to a girl named Kendall through a friend. Her photography business is called Kendall Stoy Photography and she did an AMAZING job!! They came out awesome and I absolutely love them! If you live in the DFW area and are wanting pics done you should definitely check her out!!

I wanted to use some pics on my blog and she even made my header with some...these two are my favs!! Thank you so much Kendall!! Blog upgrade.....check!

Lane is a little under the weather...not swine flu....but a little sick. I think he will be back to 100% soon! Just savoring the time at home!

2 comments:

Kendall and Brooks said...

Thanks for the shout-out Tara :)You guys are too cute, I just ordered a big one of you guys for my office :)

Kensie said...

Cute pics, Tara! We did the same thing this past weekend and had our first photo session in downtown Dallas! Looks like Lane was a great littler poser! ;-)