Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Finally...something he'll EAT!!

So Lane has become a very picky eater. We offer him everything we eat and he will say no to about 95% of it, which makes meal time quite interesting around here! Tonight though, I think we found something he likes.....

Spaghetti!!! I offered it to him by fork first, and he turned his head.....classic Lane move...so I thought what the heck and I dumped it all out for him...and sure enough he started eating it...I think we have Mr. Independent emerging!I like it mom!
Hey, where did my tray go?



And this picture I just had to post...this was this morning before we headed out. He got out all his puzzles and was playing....he is just so cute here and he is looking so big now!


3 comments:

Rachel and Matt said...

So cute! We had spaghetti last night, but I didn't look that cute eating it!

Vanessa said...

I love the little spaghetti face! Lane looks to innocent.

Kendall and Brooks said...

Left you a surprise over at my blog :)