Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Look Closely...

and you will see Lane's new spot for his paci!!This ball popper is one of Lane's favorite toys. Well, the other day he was playing and all the sudden got real fussy. So I went on a hunt of finding his paci. So we looked everywhere and could not find it. I finally gave up and hoped he would stop whining. Then I noticed that when he hit the button for the popper to start, the balls were not popping up. So I walked over, checked it out and there it was...his paci! So now that is his new game....and the first place I check when I can't find the paci!
How can I get it out??

Help!!



2 comments:

Kyle and Marci said...

Karlie loves that toy too! But the balls always pop out so I end up "playing" more than she does.

Rachel and Matt said...

That is so cute! My niece likes to do that same thing. She puts the wrong toys into different things and they get stuck!

We live in South Fort Worth near Burleson.