Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

1st Birthday Party-Cowboy Style!!

This past Sunday we had Lane's birthday party! It went awesome! We had about 30 of our family and friends over to our house to celebrate little man! Thank goodness the weather turned out wonderful! It was a fun time. Lane had a blast playing with all his toys. We have the best family and I am so glad everyone was here to share this special time with us, thank you all for coming!
.
Okay,I will warn you now that I included ALOT of pictures here! So here is a recap in pictures of Lane's 1st birthday party!
.
The Invite
Our setup outside


Lane in his adorbale outfit, thank you grammie for the special shirt!



Grammie and Lane before the party

Family Pic!

Lane's adorable birthday hat! I found this lady (click on this lady for her site) on Etsy who makes these cute hats! She is awesome and I highly recommend her! It couldn't have come out cuter!

His birthday high chair
Banner

12 Months of Lane....





Lane's "smash cake"!
My aunt, who makes cakes, made this! She did an awesome job!! I loved it!



Main cake....too cute!

The whole setup

I was feeling crafty a couple of weeks ago and decided to make this....a paperbag mini scrapebook! It turned out pretty good I think!




Goody Bags

All the kiddos



The playhouse was a birthday present!
Kids playing
Lane and Titus taking a ride in his wagon, another b-day present! Lane loves it!
Opening presents, well Paul and I are! We lost Lane after he opened his lawn mower!



Cake time...there were so many people taking pics of Lane!

Yum ,Yum
This is pretty good!
I need a drink
I love those eyes. He didn't go as crazy with it as I thought he would! He ate at it for a while but never just dug in and made a huge mess!
All finished
Need to play some more....
And push my lawn mower some more!

As you can see it was a busy day! I loved having my mom and sisters in town. Sadly, they all flew out Monday morning. I think Lane had a great day!

3 comments:

Kensie said...

This is SO cute! I LOVED his cakes and the decorations!! Can't believe the little guy is ONE!!!

Kyle and Marci said...

I love your cowboy theme! You did such a great job with all the decorations! I bet Lane had a ball with all his family and friends!!

Vanessa said...

Lane party looked like it was a lot of fun! I love the decorations and the little cake. It is too precious! Here is to year number two!