Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! I hope everyone had a great holiday! This Easter weekend went by fast, as usual. Overlooking the weather, today was a good day. Lane got his first taste of Easter. We started off the morning at home, getting ready then seeing what the Easter Bunny brought Lane! Then we did a quick egg hunt in our living room before we headed to Arlington and met up with the family for church. Lane got a small taste of egg hunting Friday when his day care class had an Easter "party"!

Here is what Lane got from the Easter BunnyGetting good pictures of little man is getting harderd every day! he is very active and does not want to sit still...so I take what I can get!!!


This is my bunny...
I want to carry itOh, it's heavy!
I found one!
He was so cute carrying his basket around everywhere
After church we all went to my aunt Terry's to spend the day. It was great being with the family.
Here is my nana with all but two of her grandkids (Britt and Rach) and her only great grand-son!

Lane with some Easter gifts
Amanda and Jared with bunny cookies
Lane with his cookie....he had a couple bites
Jared, me and Lane.....our attempt at dying eggs with little man...didn't go so good, he just wanted to grab the dye and throw the egg!
Here is Lane playing on the trampoline....there were about seven of us all around it and Lane was very tired at this point but just going on pure energy! He was hilarous on this, he was running around to everyone laughing and being silly!


I love this one!

Aunt Terry made Lane his special bunny cake for his first Easter! So cute!


And no Easter would be complete without an egg hunt! Thank goodness by late afternoon the sun came out, so it was perfect for going outside!
Off I go.


He kept wondering off, so daddy helped him out a bit!



All in all it was a good day. Lane played ALL day and had NO nap! So he was out by 7:00 this evening! We missed my mom and sisters but we thought about them and can't wait to see them soon!
Oh, we were supposed to have tomorrow off, but no I'll be in school making up for a snow day....BOO:(

3 comments:

Kensie said...

Tara, he looks SO grown up in his little outfit! I LOVE those little shorts and shoes!!! I hate that we don't get tomorrow off as well!! I would LOVE to have another day at home with my little man!!

Brittany Stokes said...

Awww I am so sad that I missed his first Easter! I am also sad that yall had good food and I had to eat frozen burritos!! He looked so cute in his outfit!

stephanie said...

I love his little shorts! He looks like an actual little man :)
Thanks for all of your help with a name...I will pick something soon!!