Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Cutie Pie

This past weekend was pretty busy. We had Titus' birthday Saturday, then Paul went to the Nascar race on Sunday, so I spent the day Easter shopping in Arlington with the family! It's so fun actually getting to shop for Easter basket stuff! Anyway, here are some pics of Lane at Titus' party. First....Lane got some Crocs for his birthday and they are the cutest little things! This was his first time wearing them and he walked pretty well in them! Thanks cousin Amanda!!

Decorated in sports of course!My cute little boy...I love this outfit!

I wanna walk everywhere!

So strong! Just taking a break
The best one I could snag of them!


Here ya go Titus

Another break!



and I leave you with this picture. When I got home today I put Lane in his room to play and I went into the kitchen to put in a load of laundry...and in no more than two mintues, I walked back to check on Lane and found this...

Oh Lane!!!

2 comments:

Kensie said...

LOVE his little crocs!!! Tyler has a pair too, but we haven't decorated them....I'm just hoping they stay on his feet! LOL! We got his little Easter basket this weekend....we called Southlake Town Centre to see if the Easter bunny was gonna be there....no bunny there!!! :-(

Vanessa said...

Lane little shoes are precious! He looks like such a handsome little man!