Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. This week was pretty busy and went by fast. This weekend had even gone by faster! I guess because we have been going non-stop. Friday when we all got home we took Lane to play outside. Since he is always walking now, he loves to play with his walking push toys! Lane was pushing it all down our sidewalks. He is such a mess now that he is brave and can get around. Here are some pics of little man playing and burning some energy!! His new thing is to stick his tongue out! Luckily I grabbed a shot of it!
Whenever Lane was going and he ran into the grass, the toy would not go forward. So all of the sudden we noticed that when he got to a point where he could not go any further, Lane would actually pull back on the toy and kinda move it in another direction! It was so funny and neither Paul nor myself showed him to do that, so I just couldn't believe that Lane "understood" that he needed to do that! Just another sign that he is growing up!!

Going along...
Look at me....Walking with daddy Playing in daddy's truck

This is also another one of Lane's new faces he makes! He makes this face when he growls at us or is making noises! And yes is has been known to "growl" when he wants something!! More likely than not that something is food!!

My cutie pie! Looking more and more like a little boy!

This is hilarious! Yesterday Lane spent the day with my nana so that Paul and I could work in the house. When we met back up, we all went to Kincaid's. Paul had a chocolate milk shake and decided to give Lane a try. And Lane LOVED IT!!! He would growl at Paul meaning he wanted more and as soon as Paul got the straw out to give him some Lane got the biggest smile on his face!!! It was the cutest and funniest thing! We could not stop laughing! Let's hope thats a sign of a smooth transition to milk!

Yum, Yum!




The majority of our weekend was spent doing our room. We are so happy with the outcome and I love just walking in there! I am not completely done with decorating it. I still want to put some more things on the wall, but that will come in time. So here are some pics of the new room. Some of the pictures have some clear dots on it. Not really sure why my camera did that and didn't know how to take them off, so please ignore those!





This is the media stand. Let me explain why it looks a bit bare. See we do have a perfectly fine tv to put on top, however, my dear husband wants to buy a new one...a flat panel.
I'll let you know who wins that one!!

5 comments:

jmc said...

Tara-
Your little boy is so cute too! Just read some of your latest posts and you definitely look familiar! What is your maiden name? Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Joanna

The Bird Family said...

love the new look! It looks so great!

Kensie said...

I can't believe how well he's getting around! I LOVE his little blue jeans too! SO cute!!

I love your new bedroom....isn't it fun to redo stuff? When Brandon and I first got married, we had to buy a bedroom suite and it's one of our favorite things in the house...I love walking in our room as well! We'll see how long it takes before you post a picture of a flat panel on that bedroom wall!! LOL!

stephanie said...

I love love love the room! The colors and furniture are so great--well done (:

Dawn said...

I can't believe how fast Lane is growing! The room looks awesome!