Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Extreme Makeover: Bedroom Edition

Ok, so we're not knocking down walls or anything, but we are giving our bedroom a MUCH needed makeover! From day one, moving into our first apartment as a married couple, our bedroom hasn't been much to fuss over. Paul was coming in with no furniture!! And I had some cheap stuff that got me through college! For some reason, our bedroom just got put on the back burner...and then fast forward a couple of years and we are buying a house and having a baby and obviously our money went to other areas! Until now!!!!

We are completly fixing up our bedroom. New furniture, new bedding, new paint, yea!!!! We started today with painting, and next weekend our furniture will be delivered. Then I get to "accessorize" it! It's been a long time coming and I'm just glad it's finally happening. I promise to post some pics when it's complete!

2 comments:

stephanie said...

I can't wait to see pictures! See you tomorrow (:

Kyle and Marci said...

We just did that too. It's amazing what a coat and paint and some new bedding can do for a room.