Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

10 Months

Lane is ten months old today. Not much has changed since my very late nine month post, which I feel like I just posted yesterday....man time is flying by! We now have four teeth! His top middle two decided they wanted to make their apperance together! Even when he smiles we can barely see them so getting a picture of them may be kinda hard.

Other than that, nothing new. Here are some pics of our weekend.I love this pic....he is looking at Paul like he is about to do something!
Playing with his books Saturday morning.

We had some errands to do Saturday afternoon and seeing how it was freezing out we had to bundle Lane up. A while back we lost Lane's cute little hat, so we had to use daddy's instead to keep his little head warm!! I also tried out his mittens! It was the cutest thing. He wasn't sure about them, so that's why his hand is up!! He kept it like that for a while!! Very funny.

Passed out in the car...all nice and warm!

Ok, so Lane got this outfit from Paul's stepsister for Christmas. I think it is adorable. It looks like a little jail outfit! Anyhow Lane thought it was fun!


Happy ten months little man!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

He looks like a little jail bird. He just has the sweetest little face and his eyes just light up. I love the little mischievous look on his face. Lane is just a little cutie pie!

stephanie said...

I love all of your Lane updates-you are such a cute little mommy!
Oh, and the 'date' was just that same person that's been in and out of the picture the past few months *sigh*