Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's!

Happy Valentine's Day!!
Today was Lane's first V-Day! We started the day by making heart shaped pancakes. Then just hung out together! This is Lane's Valentines shirt and his big smile!!Here's his goodies from us! No, he didn't eat the chocolate...just for show!
Now..Paul totally out did himself this year! I am so spoiled! Lane got me some Bath and Body lotion and flowers...how sweet! Paul got me what every girl wants........

Diamonds and Chocolates!!

I was so surprised and I LOVE IT! It is absolutely gorgeous!! I had the best day with my favorite boys!

Last night, Paul and I went to the Cheesecake Factory and caught a movie! It was great to spend the evening with the best husband ever!

1 comment:

stephanie said...

the ring is even more beautiful in person...what a sweet husband you have:)