Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Good Week

Well our first week back at work went pretty well. Lane had his first full week at daycare. He did great all week! He took to his teachers fast. It was hard leaving him but it was good to get back into the swing of things. Daddy is the dropper-offer, which probably helps me get through it! And I pick up....which is the best part of my day, walking through the door and seeing his sweet little face!
Here is a pic of Lane on his first morning of daycare. And the rest are just some cute ones of him I wanted to share from the week!I was reading the mail and he was "reading" his book! It's never to young to start reading!!!
"Mommy was doing my laundry and daddy decided it would be funny to put me in my laundry basket and pull me around the floor! I liked it!"

This video is so cute! Paul was playing with Lane and he was very giggly that afternoon!

No comments: