Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

Birthday Fun

Yesterday I celebrated my 26th birthday! Another year gone by already! What made it better was that my good friend from college, Arlette and her boyfriend, got to come up! I haven't seen her in a long time. It started on Saturday night when we went out to downtown Ft. Worth for some yummy food at P.F. Changs.....then we went for some drinks then ended the night at Pete's, which always guarantees a good time!

Then on Sunday we went to get some famous Sprinkles cupcakes! I have been wanting to go for awhile now, so we went and it was definitely worth the drive over to Dallas! They are very yummy!!


It was a great weekend and I am so glad Arlette got a chance to come up and meet Lane! This was a great year....I just wish time would slow down a little!!
















1 comment:

Kyle and Marci said...

Arat629...of course it's your birthday!! Happy Belated Birthday!! Lane is getting so big. He's too precious!