Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Doctor Visit

Today I took Lane for his two month check-up. He is two weeks over...when I went for his one month I did not schedule it then, and when I called, our doctor was booked until now!! Lesson learned... always book next appointment while there!!

Anyway...here are Lane's two month stats:
Weight: 12 lbs. 12 oz.
Length: 23 3/4 in.
Head: 16 1/2
He is in the 75% percentile across the board which means he is on the right track!

Lane got four shots today and completley lost it!! I'm not kidding, he was so upset. It took me a good 10-15 minutes to calm him down! I felt so bad for him. When we got home he slept pretty much the rest of the day! And when he has been up he has been fussy. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Here is a pic of him today. See his cute little band-aid's? He had two more on the other leg. It might look like Lane has a little smile on his face, but it's not. He is knocked out!

1 comment:

Kyle and Marci said...

It's the worst having to watch them get shots. Karlie usually is back to herself the following day. Lane is about to pass Karlie in weight!! Karlie weighed 13 lbs. 6 oz. last week at the doctor. She's always been rather petite!