Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Weekend Fun

This weekend Lane had more visitors. Aunt Brittany came in town and stayed with us for the weekend. On Saturday one of my work friends came to see Lane. Also, my cousins from Waco came in town. On Sunday Lane went to his first baseball game! He slept right through it! He loves to go bye-bye in the car...which makes going out good for us! He is such a good baby...he is eating about 3 and a half ounces now and is beginning to sleep a little better at night!

Good news this week...all my shows are starting back up! It's about time, I have been having Brother and Sister withdrawl!!


Here are some pics of Lane from this weekend!

I caught this pic while giving him a bath! It it so hilarious..Paul and I crack up laughing every time we look at it...but it is just so darn cute!!

His mom does rock!

No comments: