Pages

Monday, April 7, 2008

New Things...

Lane is almost two weeks old! These past couple of days have been very interesting. Overall Lane is such a good baby. He really only cries when he is hungry or needs a changing! He is so darn cute that I just want to hold him all the time..haha! He also enjoys being in his swing.

Lane had his first "night out" on Saturday, the 5th! We went out to eat to celebrate great nana's birthday. Lane was so good. He ate then slept the whole time while being passed around the table!

Another exciting thing happened this weekend, Lane lost his umbilical cord. He lost it very quickly, I was expecting it to stay on a little longer, but glad I don't have to mess with it anymore!

My mom is still here! This is her last week. I have loved her being here b/c its helping us settle in. I will be nervous when she leaves!
No more cord! Happy Birthday Great-Nana

Future longhorn!





No comments: