Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

1 Month Old!

He would not wake up!
Earlier in the day....he's thinking about something!

Wow! Time has flown by, today Lane is one month! It's crazy to think about how much our lives have changed in one month! Lane is such a little blessing. Other than the obvious, here are some little things that have changed in my life from a month ago:

1: Went from watching over 90 + kids to just one...much more demanding!
2: My days revolve around counting hours for feedings.
3: Getting ready for the day has become a race against time!
4: I used to sleep about 8 hours a night..now I'm lucky to get 3 or 4 in a row!
5: Leaving the house now for anything entails packing a bag!

Even with all the changes, I am loving my life right now! Every time I look at Lane I am reminded how lucky we are!








P.S. Lane would not wake up for his picture!!

No comments: