Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

{5 on Friday} Back to School Books Edition

 Happy Friday Friends!!
.
It's Five on Friday time again! Last night we went to dinner and afterwards the boys wanted to go to Barnes and Noble...which I was totally okay with! They had the cutest section of Back to School books that Lane and I looked through!

.
And so that's what inspired this weeks Five on Friday! School will be here before we know it, and I thought that these five books would be perfect to read to my big Kinder and get him ready for school!!



{ONE}
The Night Before Kindergarten.....this one I already have! I mean come on, this is the perfect book for the night before!
.
{TWO}
The Day the Crayons Quit....this is a seriously cute book about crayons going on strike!!
.
{THREE}
Kindergarten Rocks....Another one that is perfect for Lane.
.
{FOUR}
Monstergarten....again, another super cute one!!!
.
{FIVE}
Pete the Cat Rocking in my School Shoes....Lane loves Pete the Cat, so I know this will be fun!!
.
I can't wait to start reading these to Lane in preparation for this big day!!!
.Any other good back to school book recommendations!?!

post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw a familiar face peeking back at me from the link-up and had to say hi! What a great topic, Mrs Teacher turned SAHM! :)