Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Night Before School!

So tonight is the night before school! Another school year about to begin. I've had a weeks worth of inservice, and my room is all ready. Lane has started a new room, he is now is Preschool 1 and last week he adjusted so well! Everyday he tells me all he did in school. So here we go again...year number six for me!
.
I wanted to share this video, our admin showed it to our staff last week during inservice and it was so cute and such a good metaphor for the school year and teachers! So for all you teachers out there...I think you'll like this!


So, to all my new little squirrels coming my way tomorrow...I promise I will get you ALL over that wall...no matter how big it is and no matter what difficulties arise! Bring on a new year!!

No comments: