Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Family Fun

Back in late July my mom was here watching Lane while we went to Vegas and then satyed for awhile as well. My sister Brittany and my nephew Brody got to come in from Arizona for a couple of days also! It was so good to see them and we had alot of fun! Due to some technical difficulities! I didn't get ANY pics from their visit! So my sister posted all sorts of pictures and said I could kindly use them on mine! Thanks Britt!

.
Here is a cute collage of Lane & Brody boy! Brody is still small enough to be unaware of Lane most of the time and Lane is big enough to not really pay attention to him! But they are cute together when Lane does decide to give Brody some attention!!


They got to swim together for the first time!! They both love the water!

Lane getting some Grammie and Aunt Brittany time!

My mom is turning the big 50 this year, on September 9th! So I thought that since she was going to be here, with ALL her family, why not throw her a surprise party! So that's what I did! I enlisted the help of my cousins for the decorating and my aunt for the cupcakes! We had it at her favorite place,  J Gilligans, and it turned out great! These pics are mainly of immediate family, but there were alot more people there that are not in these! I know she enjoyed it!

Sweet Brody Boy!! Lane was trying his hardest to get out of this pic!!

One afternoon I took everyone over to the Safari Park in Southlake. Lane loves that place and I knew Brody would too! Even though he is not moving around on his own yet, he still got to do lots! From animal rides, to the train, to the little baby area, he had fun!

We love to keep ourselves busy! We also trekked over to the Gaylord for their SummerFest, which was Alice in Wonderland! The decor was awesome and the kiddos loved walking around and seeing everything!

I'm so glad Britt, Brody, mom, and Rachel got to come and visit! I know Lane and Brody will play together more in the years to come! Can't wait to hopefully see you guys in AZ for Thanksgiving!!

No comments: