Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Gym Class

At the beginning of the month I enrolled Lane in a Tiny Tot gym class, kinda like the Gymboree classes. Something for us to do during the summer and keep him active! Lane absolutely loves it! I'll tell him the morning of gym class that we have it and all day long he'll say "gym class" over and over! Yesterday, I talked Paul into snapping some pics for me! They are kinda blurry due to Lane moving so much, but you can get the picture!! His favorite thing to do is the trampoline, and he does not like to change stations, but I quickly get his mind off it! We have another week left and then we may sign on for July as well! So here is little man!







The only thing Paul didn't get was a picture of him walking on the beam..which he does so good! Oh well!

No comments: