Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

2009 Blog Book

Saturday was a great mail day for me...ha! I got two things that I ordered that day...anyone else love when you get stuff in the mail!? Anyway one of the things I finally got was my 2009 blog book!! Well the rest of '09. The first book I made I wasn't thinking and ended it right after Lane's first birthday in March....so this one is from April 09 to the end of o9....so now that I'm caught up I can do each year in a book!
.
Anyway, like last time I used the online publisher Blurb. It took me awhile because there is SO much editing to do...and I am super picky and a tad bit of a perfectionist, so it took a looonnng time!! But it's done now, and I now have another year's worth of memories in the books! I love that theres a way to save my blog into a book! Here are some pics.
.
The front cover

The back cover

Some of the page layouts

Full pages of pics!
Another full page!
Inside cover of jacket

Switching subjects...now that the hot weather is here we have been spending some of our weekends at my aunts, doing some swimming. These are from last Saturday, Lane's first official swim of the summer! Only a little bit of hesitation....my aunt has a hot tub with a step all around it, which makes for a perfect little swimming pool for Lane!
.
Here he is with daddy
He loves his floating basketball goal!

And his pirate boat!!
3 1/2 more days!

1 comment:

Kensie said...

LOVE your blog book...I used BLURB too...it's not too difficult...I was just glad to have his first year book behind me!