Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

'10 Summer Fun List

So today, I was wondering through blogs at school...yes I had a ton of free time today due to our district being the only one with a whole week left...that's awhole different issue....students were working on reviews, all grades done and in, and nothing really left to do. Anyway...getting back to the point of this blog, I stumbled across this blog with a really cute idea! Making a "Summer List"....a list you can display somewhere around the house(I'll probably stick it on the fridge) with all the fun things you hope to get accomplished with your kiddos during summer and check off as you go! And plus it helps to give you a bit of direction and see everything you do!
.
So, I thought I would make one of my own...and maybe start a cute, very little, summer tradition for Lane and future children! And hopefully, as he gets older, he can help me create our summer fun list and we can add new things that he's not quite old enough for yet!
.
So here is the Furr's First Annual
SuMmEr FuN LiSt!!!!I'm sure there are other things I could have included but this is a great start!
.
.PP PP.S. If you looked closely you may have saw "Paci Detox"....I am bound and determined to get him off his paci by summer's end!! Ok well maybe completely day free from paci!! Baby steps right!! Pray for us...It's gonna be rough!!
.
P.S.S. In case you are wondering what Muffin Tin Munchies are.....a blog I read...okay call it blog stalking b/c I don't actually know her....hA....does this every once in awhile with her son! It is just a cute, fun, way to serve food to your little one and maybe learn something in the process! She always has a theme to her MTM's and they are just precious! I've always wanted to do them but it's kinda hard when I work and am not with Lane at lunchtime...so this summer is the perfect time to start! I'll probably try to do one once a month and see how they go! This one and this one are two of my favorites! So I think I'll start there!
.
I cannot WAIT for next Thursday to get here...then I will officially be on summer break!

1 comment:

Brittany Stokes said...

Love the list!!! But I dont see potty training on there!! I expect him to be potty training by the time yall get here!!!