Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

PlayDate!

Today Lane and I met up with some new friends, Jamie and her daughter Ryleigh, at the Safari Park in Southlake. The kids played and had a good time! Here is Lane and Ryleigh riding in the train! They look so cute!!

There was about 3-4 "big kids" playing in the ball pit and there was a "big" slide that lead into the pit. Lane noticed the kids sliding down and you could tell he wanted to do it as well...but it was a little bigger than the baby slide...you can see him up there debating it!!
anyway...a couple of minutes later I looked at him and he was sliding down! So I grabbed my camera and made him do it again! Such a big boy!

We had a fun afternoon and Lane was out when we left!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The slide brought back memories from the Grinch on Ice....He is so cute...

stephanie said...

I am loving the baseball cap....it makes Lane look so old!