Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

H-Town

Well my Spring Break started off with a trip to Houston to visit my sister in law Holly, Charlie and Coen. We had a great time. The weather was perfect so we spent both days outside soaking up the sun! Saturday we went to an outdoor safari type place. Lane and Coen enjoyed seeing all the animals! We took a train ride around the grounds and animals would come up the the train for food! Lane did great and was not at all scared of the animals!He would just grab a hand of food and throw it through the fence!


I got this great pic of a giraffe!
I love this pic of Lane! He loved the giraffes and can say it as well!

Here is Paul, Lane, Holly, and Coen

Looking at something!
Momma and Lane

That night Paul's mom and stepdad came up from Victoria and we cooked a ton of yummy food and the boys played outside! Lane was doing everything Coen would do! You can see here that he got a little brave by going down head first!


Sunday we headed down to Galveston. We walked through the main street (not sure the name), did some window shopping, ate lunch outside, then headed to the beach to play. Lane was being silly at lunch and wanted to wear my sunglasses.
Lane is still not a fan of the ocean but he did enjoy the sand.
Nope...don't like it!

I'll just stay back here! (Paul was playing around with the camera, that's why they are turned!! I love them though!)

Charlie and Coen...Coen loved the water!!
Daddy and Lane enjoying the view!
A great way to start a break!! I am looking forward to a hopefully long relaxing week! We don't have any "real" plans, but I do have a long "To-Do" list that I want to work on! We will see how much of that gets done!
P.S Happy 25th Birthday to my sister Brittany!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lane looks like you had a fun filled weekend. Grammie loves and misses you. I'll see you soon.

Kensie said...

SO cute, Tara! He's getting SO big! Love the beach pics!