Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Welcome to the world Brody!

I'm an aunt again!!! Little Brody Austin Stokes was born last night at 9:40 via c-section! He weighed 7lbs. 12 oz. and both mom and baby are doing great!! There is no wi-fi in the hospital, so pics will be coming soon! I am flying out tomorrow morning to go see them and spend the weekend with my new nephew! I am so excited and can't wait to love on him! Unfortunately Lane isn't making the trip. He will be hanging out with daddy, but he will get to see Brody in a couple of weeks at Thanksgiving!
Congrats Brittany and Cory on your sweet new addition!!

3 comments:

Kyle and Marci said...

Congratulations Auntie Tara!! Can't wait to see pictures :)

Kensie said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

Vanessa said...

Congrats Tara! I am glad everything went okay for Brittany. Can't wait to see the pictures. All of the new babys is giving me baby fever again and Brooklyn isn't even on yet! YIKES!