Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Still Here!

Yes I'm still here!! Since I've been back we have just been busy...busy at home, busy at school...counting down the days until Thanksgiving break!! Not much new to report on...so here is a pic of my little stinker...because its been awhile!!
This one was after school today...football in hand....now a days you can find him either throwing a football, swinging a bat, shooting a basketball, or his newest trick, kicking a soccer ball! Do you think he has all the sports covered!? I swear, we definitely have a little athlete here!Here he is kicking the basketball!
"Hey I can't find the soccer ball, but this will work!"

Hurry up break!

1 comment:

Brittany Stokes said...

He def. is going to be a soccer player!!! He has great form! He must get that from me!! His arm is up and his knew is over the ball!!! Cant wait to see yall soon!!!!