Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Quickest Craft Ever!

I've been wanting to put up some more Halloween decor around the house and came across this idea on where else, a blog, and thought it was cute. So I headed to Michael's, got my stuff, and had it put together in no time! I think Lane likes them, he kept going over to where they were and saying "Ball"! Thought I would share this because it was pretty funny...this morning while Paul was out mowing, Lane followed him around the house, watching him out of every window he could!! Here he is watching Paul on the side of the house through the kitchen window...

And here is he watching Paul in the front through the guest room window!!
I'm sure when he gets a little older he will be right out there helping his daddy!
(Side Note: Yes this was in the morning, and yes Lane has his tennis shoes on with his pj's! Lane loves shoes and literally will ask for them by going "shoes, shoes" right when he wakes up!)

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Tara those pumpkins are so cute. Lane is getting so big. It is hard to believe that time flies by so fast. Lane is adorable.

Brittany Stokes said...

I love those pumpkins!!! You can make me some and mail them to me if you would like!! And I think it is funny that his other paci is sitting right between his feet...it is never too far away from him!!