Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Bit of This and a Bit of That!

This post is kind of all over the place.....

Baby Update: My sister is around 37 weeks right now. For the past couple of weeks the doctor was monitoring her for early signs of Pre-Eclampsia...however it doesn't appear that she has it, thank goodness. She is very ready for Brody to make his entrance, as are we!! I can't wait to get to Arizona for Thanksgiving...I will have a whole week to spend and love on my new little nephew! Since most of the family won't be at the birth, I wanted to make sure that she didn't miss out on anything, so I made Brody a hospital door hanger. I really had no idea at what I was doing, just kinda went off mine, but I think it works!! Hang in there sis! Spooky Kooky Kastle: Keller had a cute little Halloween activity this past Sunday. They decorated one of their parks, had trick or treating through the jungle gym, lots of games and activites, a bounce house and more! So we took Lane up there and he had a grand ole time! All though he is still a bit young for the games and all, he LOVED playing on the playground! Here he is walking through the playground...


Look at his little candy corn longhorn shirt!


Sliding down the slide, still holding his pumpkin (he slide NUMEROUS times!!)

with his paci of course

Pumpkin Carving....is hard! I decided to give it a try, being inspired and all, but it turned out to be a bit hard! I actually started on a medium sized one that was going to say Trick or Treat, but I messed it up, so then I moved on to the small Longhorn, which was not to hard. So, I just decided to paint the last one, and I setteled on polka-dots....thank goodness orange is one of UT's colors!! Maybe I'll try again next year!




Sneak Peek... and now I leave you with a sneak of Lane's Halloween costume! More to come Saturday!

2 comments:

Brittany Stokes said...

Thanks for posting about me!!! But I am 38 weeks silly!!! Please do not add any more weeks then I already am! It is time for him to come out!!!! Cannot wait for Thanksgiving!

Kensie said...

Can't wait to see ALL of his costume....isn't it SO fun?