Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hello Animals!

A couple of weekends ago, we took Lane to Keller Fest and they had a little petting zoo. Paul took him in and he loved it. He was not scared at all. He would walk right up to the animal and reach out to touch it. I was a little surprised at how there was just no fear!

I loved the little brown goat.


This one is too sweet...I can imagine he is saying, with his little head tilted... "Hi goat, what's up?"!!


On another note...school is out!!!!!!! This week I am doing curriculum writing....yikes!! I am almost done though and then I will feel a little more like I'm on actual break!


3 comments:

Vanessa said...

AHHH! Lane looks so interested in the animals! Very Curious! I love it!

Brittany Stokes said...

I miss my little man!!! I am excited I get to see him soon!!! I kind of want to come down now for like a week and then again after yall get back! Looks like he needs a animal of his own. He can have one of my dogs dont worry!!!

Rachel and Matt said...

he is super cute! I hope you get to enjoy your summer soon and stop doing curriculum writings!!