Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Boo at the Zoo!


On Sunday we took Lane to Boo at the Zoo! I know he is still too young to remember any of this, but I want to start all these fun traditions now!! We had a really fun time. The zoo was decorated in Halloween decor and some of the animals were out! They had places where you could trick or treat to get candy.

Lane didn't really pay much attention to the animals! We would hold him up, but he seemed to look at everything else but the animal! Oh well! They had a whole section full of kid games, music and more. Lane will enjoy it much more next year when he can actually walk around and participate!

My grandma, aunt and two cousins came along and I am so glad that we took little man, I think he had fun! Oh and I almost forgot, this was his first time to dress in his little baby Shrek costume!! I gotta say he looked pretty cute!

Here are some pics....carefull...there are alot! It was kinda warm when we first got there so I had Lane in a Halloween shirt and changed when it cooled off! He was ready to go!

My cute little Shrek

Lane and the gorilla!

Daddy and Lane going to 'trick-or-treat'!! Isn't he cute holding the pumpkin!?

Bree and Lane
What kind of smile is this!?

Me, Lane and great-nana!

I had to throw an animal in here!

Fishing for Candy! This was the only game that Lane got to do! With daddy's help of course!

OK, I'm over it!

Sweet Boy!

Too much fun!

1 comment:

Kensie said...

He made an ADORABLE Shrek!!! He makes me smile everytime I see his happy face!!! LOVES IT!!