Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

2 Months Old!!

I know I am a day late but Lane was two months yesterday!! We were out of town and did not have a way to upload pics. We headed down to Waco for the weekend. I decided to take Lane for a dip in the pool...literally a dip...his feet were the only part of his body in the water! And boy did he HATE it...he cried and then it turned into a scream for a good 20 minutes!! He did not like that cold water...but he sure did look so cute in his bathing suit!

So Lane is two months...I can't believe it! Every day he is changing and doing something different. Right now he is starting to sleep about 5-6 hours a night...not every single night, but about 3-4 nights a week! He is smiling all the time, which is adorable. His eyes are getting stronger and he is able to follow you with his eyes. He loves to stand up on your lap! He is a very "active " baby...he likes to be moving and playing...I think he gets that from his daddy!! Last time I weighed him he was 11 lbs!! I can't wait to see him change more.
Cousin Zach holding me

Me and aunt Brittany
Tomorrow I head back to school....8 days...I can do it!!! Hope everyone has a great week! Enjoy the pics!


No comments: