Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Turkey Day 2016

Man what a fun filled past two weeks!! DISNEY was a blast and there will certainly be Disney posts coming soon, but with a million pics to sort through, it may take a while! We seriously had an amazing trip and although we missed little Luke like crazy, we made some lifelong family memories! 
.
So, we got home from Florida on Tuesday evening, and less than 24 hours later we were in Waco ready to see family and celebrate Thanksgiving! My sister and her family has been there since Friday and spoiling Luke to pieces!
.
Paul and I were so ready to see this sweet baby!!!

The Furr Five back together!



My three sweet turkeys!









My sister, cousin, and mom hit up "Black Friday" shopping, which is really now Thursday shopping! We stayed out way late but scored some pretty decent deals! Friday we shopped some more, watched some football, and then Paul and I took our big boy to see Fantastic Beasts! So good by the way!!

Saturday morning the boys awoke to their North Pole Breakfast!! They thought it was awesome that their elfs knew they were at Aunt Angie's!






They all got Star Wars christmas jammies !

Later that day we all went to see Moana and then to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate my nephews birthday! Living out of state, we don't always get to celebrate with him!

Luke got to ride some rides!


It was such a fun couple of days in Waco. I'm so grateful for my family!

No comments: