Pages

Friday, January 8, 2016

NYE 2015

Our New Years was super low key this year! To avoid the crowds, we went to a very early dinner at P.F.Changs and had a yummy meal!


Lane ended up going to spend the night with a friend so he left us!

The rest of the night we just hung at the house with Levi, playing games, eating cake, and watching football! It was comfy, cozy, and good to be at home!


This one was out by 8 something!

2015 was definitely one for the books! I posted this pic on my Instagram, and it sums up our year perfectly!

 I/We took some amazing trips, Paul and I celebrated TEN years of marriage, the boys continued to do great in school and sports, they each hit some developmental milestones like loosing teeth, we got a new puppy, and the very best thing that happened was finding out that we would be expanding our family once again!!! I can't wait for 2016 and all that it brings and to watch as we grow into 
THE FURR FIVE!!!

Happy New YEAR!!!! 


No comments: