Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

{Reading Challenge} Month 6

I can't believe it's July already!!! Where is summer going!?!?!
.
Anyway another month of reading gone...I had high hopes of reading more than two books, but between the boys, swimming everyday, and of course the new puppy, it didn't happen!
.
So, here's what I read this month....

#14....Off the Page....It's no secret that I love all things Jodi Picoult! Last year maybe, she co-wrote a YA novel with her daughter, which I sadly did not read. And this year they wrote another one, Off the Page. I picked it up at Costco, not knowing it's kinda like a sequel to the first, but I figured out what was going on pretty quick! It's part fantasy part real life....characters literally come out of a story in the today's world. It was cute, definitely YA, and a sweet story.
.
#15....In the Unlikely Event....Who knew Judy Blume wrote adult novels!?! I didn't until several years ago when my book club read Summer Sisters. It was SO good and we all loved it! So when word came out that her second adult novel was coming out this year, I was ready to read it! It takes place in the 50's, when three plane crashes happen in NY and weaves several people's lives together. It was really good, highly recommend!!

No comments: