Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

1st Appointment!

Well, today we had our first prenatal appointment...and its officially official...I am having a baby!! I hate the long eight week wait, but it was worth it today! After my regular exam with my doctor, we went to have a little look, and this is little Furr #2....

Already so precious!! He or She had a very strong heartbeat at 155! Sadly, I did not write down what Lane's was at his first appointment to compare, but I think it may have been a bit faster. That was the sound I have been dying to hear and it was awesome!
.
When we got home we of course showed Lane the pic and he was not the least bit interested, ha! But later tonight while he was watching Toy Story I tried again and here he was...
Such a fake smile cause mamma was interrupting his movie! But he is starting to understand a little...he's hearing this "baby" word alot these days, and he actually does know where the baby is and gives it kisses at night!
.
What a great day!! We feel so blessed and can't wait to meet our new little Furr on.....
APRIL 30, 2011!!!

3 comments:

Brittany Stokes said...

awww yay!!! I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl!

Kyle and Marci said...

Yay! So glad the appointment went well. Hope you have an uneventful pregnancy. See you this weekend!

Kensie said...

Awesome! SO stoked for you guys!