Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Here we are...

on the last night of summer.
I'm kinda bummed that it's already time to go back. I don't get to spend everyday with my little man. He has gotten very attached this summer, so I'm a little nervous to see how daycare is going to go. My sister is in from Arizona and is staying with us until the end of the month. She has offered to keep Lane for us, so he gets a couple more weeks at home!! And we get to save a few $$ as well! I know he will have fun with aunt Brittany....and FYI her and Cory have finally decided on a name for the baby! It will be Brody Austin Stokes!! I love the name and can't wait to meet baby Brody!


Not a whole lot more has been going on. Just hanging out with family and enjoying the last days of summer. Here are a couple of pics of my handsome little boy!!



And if you look closely, you'll notice that Lane is wearing his very first pair of Nikes!!
Year number 5, here we go!!

1 comment:

Kensie said...

You're feeling just like me about going back!! Tyler has gotten so used to having me around all the time...I'm hoping he does good tomorrow and SO glad it's just a half day!

Lane looks SO grown up in these pics...so dadgum CUTE!