Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

{First Day of School} 2016

Well we did it....we survived another First Day of School!! And it was an extra special one because Levi started KINDERGARTEN!!!
.
We started off with our Back to School Breakfast and yummy cinnamon rolls!


The boys were super excited...especially Levi

Then it was picture time...look at these two handsome boys!! I totally made the boys match for their first day...I couldn't resist!


My big THIRD grader!


Walking to school...


Dropping off Levi first...

I love this picture I caught of him peeking inside!

His teacher, Mrs. DiBenedetto

Once Levi was settled, we walked Lane to his class....he was like an old pro!

I know this is going to be an amazing year for these two! I can't wait to watch them both learn and grow and make new friends!! Let your lights shine baby boys!!!

No comments: