Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Another Day for Some

For most people, today is another 'ole day...but July 16 will always be Paul and I's special day! This year also marks ten years since we met! So, for memories sake, let's take a look back at how the Furr Family came to be...
.
Ten years ago I went off to college to a small East Texas town, not knowing that shortly after getting there I would meet my best friend and future husband! Paul and I met in September, began dating shortly after and have been together pretty much ever since...there was one minor break-up...but we won't dwell on that! We spent the next five years going through college together!
.
In May of '05 we both graduated from SFA! We were also engaged at this point...
Then we packed up and headed to the metroplex to start our lives together!
On July 15th, 2005 we had a fabulous rehearsal dinner...


And on July 16th, 2005
Paul and I became Mr. & Mrs...

Then after a weeks delay due to a Hurricane...thanks Rita!...we jetted down to the Riviera Maya for a honeymoon...
In the two years following, we definitely lived the newly married life! We were living in our cute first apartment, I started teaching, and we took lots of trips with family and friends...
Then on July 18th, 2007 we got the news that would forever change our lives!!! We were having a baby!!

And then in February of '08 we bought our first home!!!

And on March 25th, 2008...our sweet precious baby boy was born!!

We have come SO far together in the past five years since we got married...I am so lucky that I found someone so wonderful as Paul. And though we are far from having it all figured out....I'm so glad that we are on this journey together!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE!!!
I love you more than anything!!!

1 comment:

Kacie.Whigham said...

Happy anniversary!! I saw your MIL in Victoria last week. She's so sweet and man, does she love Lane!! Is there a night sometime soon that we could all go to dinner?