Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Just Like Daddy

Yes we are still here!! I have been bad at blogging so far this year! This past week has been crazy....getting back into school....Lane trying to adjust in a new class at daycare...and well I just have not had time to blog much And throw in Lane being sick since Sunday and well....not fun!!
Anyway....we have been wanting to get a new entertainment center and we found one we liked so Paul was doing a little measuring of the wall. And when he was done Lane was very interested in the tape measure....so we let him have it and I showed him how to pull the tape out....and then sure enough little man walked over to the wall and started measuring....just like Paul!!! It was so cute and I grabbed my camera!! Lane loves his daddy and wants to do everything he does!! I love seeing him imitate Paul...it is precious!!

1 comment:

Kensie said...

Did Lane have the stomach bug? Tyler mocks everything we do now too...SO cute! Hope Lane feels better soon!