Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

{Filled with Love} Valentines 2015

We have had an amazing past week and a half.  This is our first day since being back that we have NOTHING on the agenda and we can just relax at home and unwind! Mexico was great as always, and then we came home and had a great weekend with the boys, grammie, and great friends celebrating Valentines!
.
Unfortunately I missed Levi's school party last Thursday, but my mom filled in for me and Levi loved having her there! Mom snapped these for me!



We got home late Thursday night, right in time for Friday's fun! First up was grandparents breakfast. I loved that it fell on the week mom was here!

Later that afternoon we headed back up to school for Lane's party!




Valentines morning started off with some donuts and vday goodies!!


While the boys went to Waco with mom to visit family, Paul and I had plans of our own! We went on a Wine Tour with our good friends and had the best night!





I had a great Valentines and a great weekend. After being here for over a week, Grammie had to fly home yesterday, but I'm so thankful she got to come. I hope you all had a great Valentines as well!!  


post signature

No comments: