Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Fall Crafting via Pinterest!

What did we ever do before Pinterest?!?! I don't know but what I do know is that I love it and have found so many cute things, good ideas, yummy foods, and much more!! It's one thing to find it...it's another to bring some of it to life! So aside from yummy new recipes that I've made, I decided to make some cute little crafts that I have found!!
.
These first two are some super easy, super cheap and super cute fun Fall crafts.

 Pinterest Version

My Version, minus the bow, I forgot it at Hobby Lobby!
For the record I wanted to make one out of Levi's hand , but Paul thought that would have been an awful idea! Yea...I guess he's right...next year though I will make one for my little turkey #2!

Pinterest Version

My Version!!
Loved how it turned out!

And the third craft I've had done for awhile.
Pinterest Version

My Version!

The boys bathroom is monsters, so when I saw this I loved it and knew I wanted to get it. So I clicked in to order it, and they were charging $30 for both prints! WHAT!?! No way! So I just bought the monster clip art for $3.00 and made it myself!!
.
I can't wait to make some of my Christmas crafts!!
.
In other news, we have have been nursing a certain little baby through cutting his first tooth AND a double pink eye infection! Not fun! I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is right around the corner!!! I am so ready for a week long break, and I am so very ready for Christmas season to get here! I am itching to start decorating the casa!!

No comments: