Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Introducing Lane Michael Furr

The new Furr family!
Lane loves his swing!

Sleeping...he kicked off his blanket!

Me kissing on Lane

Shortly after I was born

His coming home outfit....it was a little too big!

Ok so he is here!!!! Lane arrived excatley one week ago today, March 25, 2008. I was scheduled to be induced Tuesday morning but Lane wanted to come on his own. Labor and delivery was painful but everything was wonderful after my epidural!! He was born at 3:23 am and weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz. He is precious and is doing great. He is a good eater and loves to sleep!

I can't believe that one week has already passed. Lane is amazing and has already added so much to our little family! Paul and I love him so much and I am so grateful for this little boy!

Here are some pics of Lane through this first week oh his life!

No comments: